Saturday, November 28, 2020

I Believe In Miracles

 


I Believe in Miracles

A Hopeful Message From A Former Student

Henan Province, China

2015


Dear Bridget,


How's your holiday? What do you do on your vacation? I bet you have so much fun.
I just come back to school for the finals.

I went home to celebrate my Dad's birthday and we had talks and fun. My Dad has become aged and forgetful. I feel sad. The nuts I bought for them were just delivered on the day I arrived. So we ate the nuts happily! We also ate hotpot together. and this time my Dad was fine with me studying abroad, only if I can get a scholarship.

My GMAT score is ok, not good.  I just signed up for another language test, IELTS. My mom said my college life is miserable, filled with tests. It is just what I have to do, in order to fulfill my dream. I don't know whether I will reach my dream, however I believe in miracles.

Love,
Gloria

UPDATE:  Gloria did earn a full scholarship to a university in AZ and earned her MBA.  She is back in China, working in a professional job.

No comments: