Tuesday, September 22, 2020

melissa Needs Advice

Melissa Needs Advice

SIAS university

Henan Province, China

Spring 2012


Melissa is part of the Sunshine Angels Service Project team and they went to a school for the deaf where they planned a series of activities to engage the students with each other.  I just received this email form Melissa a few minutes ago.



from:
长贝贝 919433526@qq.com 
to:
bkelly327 <bkelly327@gmail.com>
date:
Thu, May 10, 2012 at 12:21 PM
subject:
your melissa need some advise



Dear bridget:

 Long time no see. I am Melissa. i am missing you for a long time. Our project was held this afternoon and I was moved by the children and the teachers who had helped the deaf and dumb for 17years. before I get in the world academy ,I really do not know the meaning to do  public benefit activities ,and I feel the bad situation is far from me. and I really do not know how to do it .this afternoon I really found my strength ,I made the children felt happy. i cannot forget the smile on their face .i talk to the teacher and then I know how hard the children are to learn knowledge ,how hard the teachers are to teach .i talked with  teacher Chen. She had sacrifice to the school for 17 years and the headmaster for 20 years. I really moved .i know that I must help them and try my best.

  These days ,I feel bad about myself , but after I went to the school .I thought a lot . i had lot of love from my parents ,I thanked them for a lot, they gave me the healthy body ,they gave me the chance to enter into the Sias. Be one member in the world academy. Last day ,my teacher told me that I can apply for“Phoenix rising women’s scholarship”. Last year I had applied  but I failed .this year I also want to have a try .and  I hope to get some advise from you .the scholarship had affected me for a long time. the award had inspired me to learn from the women who are successful and  i am always happy and optimistic ,I hope to bring others happiness .what I like is affecting others not control others .my sister always like to get advise form me and I also like to help her. she once said to me that I had made a good example  I am happy to affect others . today’s project had encouraged me much more , I can share the money with the world academy , the deaf and dumb school children, and with my parents .i do not know the reason why I failed last year ,tomorrow I will go to ask my teacher who had in charge of this. i really want to get the suggestion from you.  i had to hand in tomorrow

I really thanks for you to give me a lot when I am in the world academy , I will remember what you had affected me.

                    Love you

                                                        Yours Melissa

No comments: