Friday, August 28, 2020

I Do Wish I Would've Confided in You More

I Do Wish I Would've Confided in You More




2/7/14, 1:43 PM
A message from a former student:

HIM: I just have a minute,  I just got off of a rotten 3-11 shift.  I just wanted to say thanks.  I'll elaborate later, but I think you know why.


ME:  Ryan, I really enjoyed my time at SHS, thanks to you and so many others.  Thanks to you.

HIM:  I do wish I would've confided in you more.  My life now is just fine, but I do have some regrets for giving up.  It's a different situation now.  I thank you, because you understood how hard it was for me.  You saw that I wasn't a "bad kid", and I appreciated your advice and guidance.  You were the best person to be @ SHS...And I know I'm not alone in that statement.  You're still talked about among the Alumni.


No comments: