Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Quarantine- Day #34

Quarantine - Day # 34
Corona Virus
West Chester, PA
April 18, 2020


The day started out a little dreary and that always makes it difficult for me to get up and going.  I started my day by trying to catch up on a strand of texts from my siblings.  We have taken to chatting each other up about random thoughts at the moment.  Much of today's discussion centered around our views on whether our brother-in-law should shave his head and go bald.  Tricia is going to cut it in the afternoon and send us photos. Can't wait to see the outcome.  I hope he doesn't look like a cancer patient, going through chemotherapy.


I watched a very bizarre movie: Little Hours.  It was the story of three crazy young nuns in a convent who engage in homosexuality, deceit, foul language, witch craft and deviate sex.  I can't tell if I really like the movie or I really liked to irreverent portrayal of the nuns.


I'm sitting here now, checking my phone every ten minutes.  I am waiting on three different package to come in the mail and I can't wait to receive any one of them as I am in need of a shot of immediate gratification.  I am ordering too many things on line to satisfy this need.  I have to get this under control.  

No comments: