Sunday, March 8, 2020

My Dad


My Dad
March 24, 1928 to March 5, 2005
Philadelphia, PA

A Facebook Post



It’s hard to believe that it’s been 15 years since my dad died. I continue to be thankful for his positive influence on me. He taught me to be strong, stand for my principles and stand against social injustices. Most nights, at dinner, he would ask the 7 of us, “what have you done today to justice your existence”. When I was a kid, I worried about this question. When I has a teenager, I laughed at this question. Now, I ask myself this question every day. Thanks Dad.
Comments
  • Steve Shur Very well stated
  • Gloria Handling You have made him proud 💖
  • Pamela H. Hoy I love your dad’s question that he posed...surely could put one on the hot seat. I think being held accountable at a young age helped make you who you are today. Many now give thanks to your wise father!
    1
  • Joseph Bosak I remember your stories . Wonderful patriarch

No comments: