Friday, March 6, 2020

A Note from A Former Student

 toA Note from A Former Studen
A Note from A Former Student
from Stroudsburg High School

I still hear from my former students on a regular basis.  I was a high school principal. from 1989 to 2010.  It's always nice to hear from them.



Hi Ms. Kelly, I was thinking about my time at Stroudsburg High School and though I wasn't the best student, I do remember the great teachers and you a Principle that would always say hi to me in the halls and talked to me if I happened to get set to your office. 




A Note From A Former Student
DM on FB
Summer 2014


I am married to an educator and have come to realize what it takes to be a great one. My wife Kiffany Lychock is the director of innovation for Boulder Valley School district in Colorado. I see what she and her colleagues do to reach and teach their kids. It is amazing the time that goes into making a difference and after 30yrs of clocked time which we all know is more like 50yrs I congratulate you on your retirement and making a difference. 

Have a great retirement and thank you. Sorry for getting in a couple of fights while under your watch but I swear they started it 


s
Comments



Show more reactions






Show more reacti



Show more reactions





Show more reactions



Show more reactions

No comments: