Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Wisconsin

Wisconsin
Madison
Spring 2018


I took a road trip here in April, thinking the snow would be gone by this time of year.  But I was wrong, wrong, wrong. My agenda for this long weekend was to spend a day in Minnesota and Iowa and two days in Wisconsin.

I flew in to Madison and rented a car and headed up to Minnesota.  I stopped at the Mississippi River for a quick photo and then got back in my car.  The roads were so bad that I had to drive extra slowly so it took me forever to get to my hotel.  And by the time I got there, I was exhausted and didn't have the energy to venture out to the slippery sidewalks of town.

Typically, when I take a road trip, I don't pre-book a hotel.  But I did for this trip.  So my time was solely spent on getting to my hotel destination in horrible winter conditions.

No comments: