Thursday, August 24, 2023

Arizona

Arizona


I wanted to move there in 1979.  I had finished college two years prior and saved my money and took the Greyhound  bus to Tuscan.  I lasted about a month and then came home. I didnt like it.

I visited with Jerrie in the winter of 2016. I left a huge snow storm on the east coast and I arrived at her place and I had to wear my sunglasses while I was inside the house because the sun was so intense.

In 2018, I visited here with Clay. He wanted to explore a desert so we went to the Painted Desert and he got out of the car and went for a run and just seemed to melt in the horizon and I panicked until he finally returned 30 minutes later.

In 2019, I drove through Arizona as I traveled the historical Rout 66.


Brewery: Oak Creek Brewery

No comments: