Wednesday, September 4, 2019

SCORE

Score
Junk I've Recently Acquired
West Chester, PA

I live in an apartment building filled with millennials. They seem to buy so much stuff as is evident by the four or five truckload of boxes that Amazon deliveries every day of the week.  And with all of these deliveries comes an equal abundance of discarded stuff.  I've become a bit of a trash picker as a result.


1- 4 glass, 64 oz beer growlers- OMG, these  things cost money.  They are supposed to be reused. I gave them all away to grateful people.

2- a hand drum- I am going to sneak this in to my niece's house and give it to her daughters.

3- a skate board- I am going to give this to my niece.  She lives in the city with lost of sidewalks.

4- a complete luggage set- I have almost the exact same set.  This was my most expensive find to date and I am holding out to give this only to a grateful new owner.  It looks as if the middle bag was used once.

5- Fresh Market food boxes- these boxes are great for storing my sheets, beach towels and blankets.

6- a grab claw- I love this claw.  It's so helpful when I have to grab something off the top shelf.

7- a display case- I need a case to display all the knick-knacks I have brought back from my travels but this case does not fair well on carpet.  It tends to tilt which will me detrimental to all of my breakables.  I will have to take the door off and then it will be just perfect.

8- two bar stools- I don't really need these stools but they are in such good shape that I am sure I can give them away.

9- a 12 pack of Blue Moon beer- gone. I shared them with others and everyone thought I was a good sport.

10- a crock pot- it was a mini-pot, just a perfect size fro me but I couldn't get it to work so I got rid of it.  But in hindsight, I think I missed the point that it was a slow cooker and I didn't allow enough time fro it to warm up.  Opportunity missed.

No comments: