Monday, September 16, 2019

Can I Get In On That Committee

Can I Get In On That Committee
2010

Maybe it wasn't a conversation I should have had in front of a 12 year old, but I did.  I was talking to my brother about my exit plan and my nephew was there.  He seemed interested in the topic so I just continued with my discussion.

When I am 70, I am going to re-evaluate my life.  If it is good and I am in good health, so be it.  If not, I am going to exit this life.  I will re-evaulate my situation at 75 and then again at 80. But 80 will be the exit year.  I don't want to live pass 80.

My brother, Brian,  asked me what makes me so sure I will be able to execute my plan by myself at this time. I assured him I had a plan for this moment as well as I had discussed it with my older nephews and they willing said they would help me.

As one of them put it, "Oh my God, can you just imagine yourself as an old lady.  You are going to be so damn difficult."

Brian and I are laughing away at this statement when Jameson chimes in, "Can I get in on this committee."

No comments: