Friday, June 14, 2019

Starting A New School Year

Starting A New School Year

Facebook Post
August 26, 2012

After 30 years in education, I still get sentimental about the start of a new school year.  However, that doesn't stop me from being sarcastic on Facebook.

"It appears as if lots of people are going back to school today. I am not one of them. Enjoy another great school year"
Show more reactio
A response to my post:
Show more reactions
Admit it Dr. Kelly...you miss the excitement and promise of a new school year...

Bridget E Kelly Ok. I miss the excitement and the promise of a new school year. It's days 2 through 184 that I don't miss.

Maureen O'Reilly Naylor Truer words were never spoken...although that last day is pretty exciting...and it is day 189 now....hmmmm...just one of the latest changes to education...gotta go...reading up on my Common Core Standards...

No comments: