Sunday, May 26, 2019

Float Spa

Float Spa
West Chester, PA
Spring 2018

I am a hot tub junkie.  I have owned a hot tub most of my adult life.  But now, I live in an apartment so my hot tub days are over.  So when I found this place on Groupon, I booked an appointment the next day. And I could hardly wait to go to this Float Spa: 100 pounds of salt in a hot tub, in complete darkness. What could be better?

Well, I was underwhelmed.  It was too dark so I worried about how the hell to get the hell out of this tiny, claustrophobic closet. An hour was too long for me to float but I didn't want to surrender even a minute of my time because I was paying $45 for the damn hour. the water wasn't as hot as I like it.  And the darkness made me sleepy.

So, that's it for me.  Once and done.



No comments: