Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Notes from my high school students

Notes From My High School Students
2011

I just joined Facebook and so I now have the opportunity to connect with students who were in high school 20- 25+ years ago.  It's been great fun to hear from them. I spent most of my career as a high school administrator.  I probably had 10,000 students slip in and out of my schools during my 30 year career.





"theres very few people that made such an impact that 

after 22 years i can remember the names of teachers and 


v principles who made a true possitive impression and 

you bridget or as i knew you dr kelly are top on the list ." 



"Goodness, Dr. Kelly! How absolutely stunning to "see" you again! You've long been one of the people I wanted to be able to thank - so, thank you for being such a positive influence in my young life. I owe much of my philosophy as an educator to you and the example you set by both holding us to high standards & expecting the best from us *and* being compassionate and genuinely concerned for us. I'm so glad to see life treating you well, and very happy to be in touch with you!"

"Dr. Kelly! Awesome friend request to get. Glad you remembered me after all these yrs 


"Oh my gosh! Dr. Kelly! One of my administrative inspirations. 16 years after graduation and I'm attempting to move from teaching to admin myself.   I always remember how you would stand at the doors and greet us by name. Or sign every single report card with a personal message. Just want you to know it meant something....to all of us!
I hope all is well."




Bridget E Kelly You are one of those women. Thank you for all you do not only here in the US but around the world. You are an amazing example. 
 — celebrating International Women's Day.


 to 

Hello, Dr. Kelly...one of my favorite inspirations from high school Thought it was only proper to share that with you 



 to 
Hi Dr K! Great to see you.

No comments: