Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Breckenridge Music Fest- CO

Breckenridge Music Festive
July 7, 2018
Boulder, CO
    a
  • I had a VIP pass that afforded us all the food and beer we wants, access to the entire venue and a growler gift
  • Mango Pale Ale- yes
  • Agave Wheat- NO!!! That was a bad taste.
  • Vanilla Porter- yes
  • Vanittal Porter- nitro- yes
  • Hop IPA- yes
  • Peak IPA- yes
  • beer creamsicles- nope, too messy
  • beer popsicles- yes, delicious and refreshing. I wish I could have taken a few of these home with me.
  • There was a fondue foundation in the VIP tasting room and the chocolate was made with the Irish Stout.  I didn't try any but my friends said it was delicious.
  • We walked in the warehouse refrigerator.  It was a cheap thrill.
  • Mike Gordon from Phish was the final act and he was a crowd pleaser.  I don't know Phish's music but I liked what I heard here.
  • A man approached me and asked if I was some one's mother. Y told the guy that I was Mike Gordon's mother.  He said he "just knew that".  He could tell because we looked alike.
  • I am reaching an age where I should really bring ear plugs to concerts. My ear drums ring at times.
  • The heat was intense.
  • The sun permeated every where.  They needed more shade tarps.
  • I drank one pint of water for ever one beer I drank.  that was an effort but it paid off the next day.
  • A big ass guy fainted right in front of me.  Thought he was going have a seizure.  But he refused to go to the hospital even though an ambulance arrived on the scene.  He stayed for the rest of the concert.  I wonder how he felt on Sunday.
Prior to heading to the festival, I told my friend, Melissa, there were three rules she had to enforce today to help me cope with all of this free beer:

  1. no sitting at the bar
  2. no beer to take home
  3. a pint of water after every two pints of beer.









No comments: