Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Time's Up


Time's Up
Small Things I am Doing To Liberate ME
  • I'm not wearing dresses any more.  I never liked wearing dresses.  I don't like to wearing heels.  I hate wasting money on stockings.  I am indifferent to shaving my legs.  No more dresses.
  • I'm not cutting the lawn on a regular basis. It's a waste of time.
  • I'm not owning a house again.  I am tired of the responsibilities. I will only rent apartments form here on.
  • I'm not eating cooked carrots and peas ever again.  I hate the taste and texture.
  • I'm not wearing bras much anymore.  I am wearing tee shirts.  It's so much more freeing.
  • I am only buying Hondas anymore.  I don-t think I will be buying many more cars.  But I got almost 250,000 on my Element and I am getting 36-42/miles per gallon on my Civic.  And both cars are so easy to maintain. So I am only doing Hondas from now on.
  • I am not buying any more books.  I have enough books.  And when I finish reading a book, I get rid of it, even if I have to throw it out.
  • I am not taking any more leadership positions: no more Board of Director positions, no more officer in a club.  I will be a worker bee but I am not stepping up to take the lead. It encumbers too much of my time and freedom.


No comments: