Monday, July 30, 2018

Gloria's Greeting To Me

Gloria’s Greeting to Me  
Thanksgiving
November 2012

Georgia was my student at SIAS University in China during the Spring 2012 semester.  She was wonderful and I hated to leave her.  She sent me this email on the following Thanksgiving

Hi Bridget!
I miss the time we spent together. I miss the coach we sit together. I miss the meals we had together. I miss you…
I believe you know how deeply I appreciate the help and advice you’ve given me. However I still want to say it to you, especially on this special day! Thank you for being there with me and all the World Academy members! Thank you for being supporting us! Thank you for having faith in us! Thank you for loving us! Thank you for providing the opportunity for us to explore the powerful ourselves and tears!
Happy Thanksgiving! I’m hoping to skype with you soon.
Longing to meeting you as soon as possible!
Gloria

My response to Gloria:
Now you are going to make me cry. Today as my family sat at the table and named everything that we were thankful for, I mentioned that I was thankful for all my new Chinese friends. I am one lucky woman.
Bridget

Gloria’s response to me:
we're all lucky for meeting each other in this big world! no one minute late, no one minute early~ :)

I just love this last statement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: