Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 In Review


 2017 In Review

Jan 1- Snow Geese Migration- I went to Bombay Hook to watch them.  At first, I could find them anywhere.  But then I looked in the sky and saw a flock heading to a watering pool.  And there they were, thousands of them.




A snow storm at the beach- January- Long Beach Island, NJ


The Women's March in Washington, DC on January 21, 2017

Alaska;  2/27-3/7
car
The Carters- March 26
I moved to West Chester, PA
I got my lifetime pass to our national parks.
Kevin got married to Emily

1/29/17 @ PHL airport


I traveled across country from the east coast to the west coast in four delightful days.

I visited 39 breweries this year.  A new record.


I went to the Great Sand Dunes in CO

I saw a tiger in the wild at Chitwan National Park in Nepal.

My sweet Elliot was born in August

I saw the Living Goddess in Kathmandu, Nepal.

I traveled to Nepal in November and December.
I traveled to Bhutan in late December.

To read more stories, check out:   bkmemoirs.blogspot.com
 or  bkmemoirs.wordpress.com


No comments: