Friday, July 28, 2017

The Bazaar


The Bazaar
Baltimore, MD
July 2015



This store is listed in an article about unusual must-see places in Baltimore. So I made a road trip to check it out.  While it was interesting, I wouldn't call it  a must-see place.  There were a lot of oddities but nothing too creepy.  And nothing that I would buy for a friend or myself.

There is a box of photos of men in the early 1920's who have exceedingly large scrotums.  Some of them are larger than basketballs.  While these photos were interesting to look at for the moment, I wouldn't want to pay these photos and have them around my house. looking at the photos for a few seconds was enough for me.

I went here in the late afternoon.  No one else was in the store and the two men who ran the store seemed to be engaged in other activities since there were no customers. I am not sure who would buy most of the things in this store and I wonder how it survives.





No comments: