Thursday, June 29, 2017

WAWA


WAWA
East Coast, USA


I love WAWA.  It is the greatest convenience store in the world.  I can get gas there and coffee and a newspaper and a sandwich and a quart of milk for my coffee in the morning.  I can use their clean restrooms. I can use my debit card at their "no fees" ATM machines.  They have pretzels just like the kind I used to get in grade school.  Their sandwiches are tasty.  They have a turkey bowl that has roasted turkey, stuffing and cranberries in individual serving. So if I am in the mood for a taste of Thanksgiving, I can get it here.

They are opened all the time.  I don't think they even close for Thanksgiving or Christmas.  I can count on them all the time. And because they are always busy, it isn't scary to stop in there in the middle of the night, on the way home from somewhere.

They have the best coffee and they have a Free Coffee Day that is now considered one of my annual holidays.  Thousands and thousands of people come through their doors on these days and hoard coffee and no one passes judgment.  That's life.  that's how we do Coffee Day.

A friend of mine was in from Germany again.  She was with her family. He son wanted to know, "What is WAWA?"  She responded, "It's a place you go to a few times a day."

No comments: