Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Deep Miss


 

Deep Miss

A Message From A FORMER SATUDENT
SIAS University
Henan Province, China
December 2012

I love the choice of words my students use,  "DEEP MISS".  Every time I hear from one of them, i just want to go back to China and see them again.  They are so genuine in thier feelings and admiration for anyone who treats them with any kind of kindness.  I want to be more like them.

Olivia 
12/31/12 (9 days ago)
to me 
HI dearest coffee mother ,

How are you this days? I am so sorry that long time no connect with you, I miss you so much.

I would like reporting my school life for you on this semester. Of course, I must start it from World Academy, you know, it is kind of my biggest things in school since I became the drictor of the WAFW students office. I worked here at day, and dreaned it at night. hoho. I just enjoy myself in world academy very much. Even though it is a chellage for me that running 
office or take targe of the whole things and the whole responsibility。 I just love it. 

Yep, at Sep, I was Jerrie's assistant, and helped her as possible as I can. I tried my best to learn English and prictised my pronunciation,so that I can communicated with our facilitators easily , specially is Jerrie ,she gave me courage to make the mistakes ,and correct it for me, And Shriley helped me,too. It was so busy everyday, but they reminded me for learning everyday at least 15 mins. And I did it.

At Oct, Jerrie and Nanda (the new member's facilitator, she is Combodian) ,and Shriley had to USA , And then Robert and Suasn come here , and taught us for one month, And during that time, I continued my project --"Give Vioce for Women", And I thought I sent to you my abstrct before when I was a solo person to do this , But now I got a team to help me ,so we want do more,not just recording the new members' grown-up in WAFW, ( actualy this is my frist step,and we have already finished it at 20th Noc.) , we also wantta give voice to village women, who are creating their own business or be a leader in her village, interviewed them, give them chance to encourage other girls using their own experience. and The last step is on education Sias women, we are planning to hold two times lecture on female enterpreneures, inviting some company leader who has rich experience on create business to sharing something.Hopefully, could inspiring our girls, let them know, they can do anything if they wantta.

At Nov, can I say it was my huge busy month in Sias campus, Specially in the bridge cafe (this new cafe is location at Peter Hall , which building you lived in, and I have to tell you the turth, there are lots of great taste coffee ^_^) , you know, what did I do? hoho.I invited somen froeign facuties to help the World Academy (WA) out. Cause, since Susan and Robert back to America, we got the gap of the fascolitator, the facilitator who will come but she got a bad healthy during that time, so she must delayed it. And then Jerrie is creative thinker, I would like to say, she chose the On Line Education, which means via Skype teaching us one hour each day. So the rest time, I have to ask some teachers help whatever she or he is english-speaker or not, and you know , I schdueled my time on every hour , and made the appiontment with them at lobby in bridge cafe, and explained what's going on in WA frist, abd ask them for help, it was a big chellage for me at frist, but not any more. at last I had successed in inviting 26teachers for helping, and some teachers just enjoyed it and ask me if I need any help, Just ask her. So wonderful. 

At Dec, at the frist two weeks ,Sias teacher helped us, and the thried week is Andrea's family. Andrea and her husband Ed and her handsome son Phillip visited Sias for the whole week , so they taught us at that week, and then was high time to finish this semester WA class. 

Wooh. you know , when I thought back this semester, I just think it is unbelievable, such as when Shriley came here at Sep, her plant (SHE MEANS PLANE) would arriving at 11pm at the middle night, I and Monday (Our second member) at the air plane and picked her up, and her plant  just delayed for six hour ,so I and MOnday just slept at airport ,hohoho,

And Now I am writing the email to you ,and at the same time , review my subjects, ;ots of examations, OMG, I have to deal with them now .

I will email you more funny things, eager to get your repley.

Take care,

Best,

Olivia

No comments: