Thursday, April 23, 2020

When It IS Finally Over

When It Is Finally Over
The Covid 19 Quarantine
West Chester, PA
March 16, 2020- ?

What will I do?  What have I been missing?  I can think of a few things:

  • sitting in a bar and having a beer with friends
  • reconnecting with family and friends
  • going to a matinee movie
  • roaming the streets
  • ushering at the local theatre
  • eating breakfast in a diner
  • hanging by the pool
  • sitting on the beach
  • drinking a mojito at an outdoor cafe
  • traveling
  • taking a big ass road trip
  • sitting in the lounge, chatting up my neighbors in my apartment building
  • shopping in a store
  • hanging in the city (Philly)
  • buying coffee at WAWA
  • going to live theatre
  • watching late night TV shows that have a live audience
  • booking some trips in the future
  • hanging at the public library





No comments: