Sunday, April 26, 2020

Quarantine #16


Quarantine Day #16
Corona Virus
West Chester, PA
March 31, 2020

OMG, it is the third day in a row with no sunshine.  It's too damn gloomy.  I woke up this morning and I couldn't figure out if it was early morning, mid-afternoon or late evening.  I am completely disoriented on time.

I spent the day in front of my laptop, watching movies and shows.  I watched The Boy who Harnessed the Wind and a Kevin Hart Comedy show, among other things. It is becoming too easy just to resort to watching movies and TV shows.

I didn't take any naps which is unusual and hopeful.  I have to do more than just force myself to sleep through this time.  All of this confinement reminds me of the James Taylor song about prison life, Sleep from Free Me.  This has been a very long month.

No comments: