Monday, October 30, 2017

Master of None

Master of None

I can’t:


  • Assemble an electronic device
  • Blow glass
  • Change the oil in my car
  • Climb a mountain
  • Cook
  • Cut down a tree
  • Dance the salsa
  • Dentistry
  • Design a building
  • Design an APP for my IPhone
  • Dissect a frog
  • Do yoga
  • Drive a large truck
  • Drive a train
  • Extract a tooth
  • Fix my car
  • Fix my lawn mower
  • Fly a plane
  • Fly on a trapease
  • Flying a plane
  • Haul a boat
  • Jump rope
  • Keep an orderly household
  • Knit
  • Lift anything over 20 pounds
  • Load music on to my IPod
  • Make a movie
  • Make furniture
  • Make shoes
  • Maneuver a sedgeway
  • Paint a room
  • Paint/draw
  • Perform surgery
  • Pick up a dead animal
  • Play an instrument
  • Play football
  • Plumbing
  • Raise pigs, cows, horses and other farm animals
  • Read music
  • Ride a bike across America
  • Roller skate/ice skate
  • Sail
  • Sew
  • Shoot a gun
  • Sing well
  • Skateboard
  • Speak a foreign language
  • Swim
  • Tap dancing
  • Throw a baseball
  • Train a dog
  • Train an elephant
  • Tune a piano
  • Use a chain saw
  • Walk on stilts
  • Weld


No comments: