Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Maine



Maine

I've been here a few times. It's a sweet state, filled with pictures scenery, lobsters, small towns, tiny homes and  cute stores.  Every neighborhood looks like a Norman Rockwell painting.

In 2002, during Spring Break, I made my way to the Long Trail Brewery.  This was one of my first trips to explore breweries around the country.

In 2003, I went on a 3 day Tall Ships Cruise in Camden, This was a sweet, little water town.  Every bit of this place reminded me of a Norman Rockwell painting.  The ship cruise was fun but it had too many people who just wanted to drink for three days at see.

In 2015, I stopped here with Darcy, on our way to Quebec for Christmas. We stopped for dinner to meet up with one of her former boyfriends.

In 2023, Puffins called me back to this great state and we went to the border to a remote island to see hundreds of puffins.

No comments: