Sunday, September 10, 2023

An Alma Mater Request

 Hi!

It was so nice to see you at the reunion. You are as lovely as ever! I hope you and your classmates had a great day! I was wondering if you would want to participate in something we are doing at Merion on Friday. We are looking for either a video or written testimonial from a few alums. For you...maybe talk about having your and your sisters all go through MMA and what that has meant and what impact MMA has had on the woman you are. It is for a giving day that basically would like to remind other alums of social media that MMA has made a difference in their life journeys. Video would be especially great, but a few sentences are fine too. Let me know what you think! I would need whatever you will submit by Thursday. Thanks!

You sent

Dear MMA Staff, I would like to thank you for all of your efforts to coordinate our recent reunion celebration. It’s always fun to return home to MMA for so many reasons. After 45 years, I still enjoy my classmates’ company. But an extra bonus is to see my sisters’ friends as well. I had three sisters go through Merion with me and because of the smallness of our community, I got to know their friends as well. And regretfully, these reunions are the only time I get to see these fine women anymore. Going through MMA with my three sisters had a great impact on me and still shapes the woman I am today. We lived and breathed MMA principles at school, at home and in our community. We shared core values of giving back, stepping up to leadership roles and finding the courage “to dare and do.” MMA has made and continues to make a difference in our life journeys. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am and will continue to thankful for being part of a community of people with so much good will. Sincerely, Bridget E. Kelly, DEd

You sent

Sorry, I don't have your email address. I'll go to the website.


No comments: