Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The Barbie movie

Bridget E Kelly is  feeling happy at Regal Edgemont 10.

July 26, 2023 Newtown Square 
Shared with Public
I’m so excited to see the Barbie movie that I almost wore something pink.
UPDATE: I loved, loved, loved the movie!



Oh! I should have invited you to go With us we are going Saturday.

Enjoy! I loved it!
Amy Bay
 
Lmao my kid made me wear a pink shirt I hate barbie but the movie had a great point one that I have been trying to male for yes have fun enjoy

Pamela H. 
 
Let us know what you think. 💖


Marilyn L
🤮

Marilyn Laelo
 
Bridget E Kelly Barbie. After I sat through the Carebear movie and my little pony movie with Katie I swore to never go to another kids show

Marilyn Lngelo
 
Bridget E Kelly Except Shrek and Toy story of course 🙂

This is not a kids' movie. We are the targeted audience.

Jeanie G
 
You should have!
Jessica Gu
 
It is SO good!!!

Jaye Pedante
 
You don’t own anything pink.
Bridget E Kelly
 
Jaye Pedante good point!


Joseph B
 
Went last night Doc, saw both this week … ( Oppenheimer )
Michelle Di
 
Heard it’s a feel good movie! We all need that!




Debbie 
 
I was shocked how much I enjoyed it.

Kathi 
 
Me too!!! It was fantastic!!

Susan Mc
 
Me too! I wore my pink Barbie shirt!!!

Annum Na
 
The movie was SOOOO good!

Leslie C
 
I need to see it again to really see everything in it! The writing was so clever; and Kate McKinnon was my favorite Barbie!

Maureen
 
I want to see this one…. and will definitely wear pink. Hahaha

Maureen  and stay all the way through the credits. The movie is funny until the very last frame.

Maur
 
Bridget E Kelly Thanks for that tip!
Nadia Rah
 
I was looking for your almost Barbie look! Where is your almost pink-clothed picture?


  • Nadia Rah 😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣😂😅😂🤣😅😂🤣

    Lauren White
     
    I love this. Moive I cat want too goo see this new Moive I naver saw it yet I her is good

    Mary Graham
     
    Love how you said you almost wore pink

    No comments: