Sunday, October 4, 2026

First Day of School

Facebook Post



 Bridget E Kelly

August 27, 2012 
Shared with Public
"It appears as if lots of people are going back to school today. I am not one of them. Enjoy another great school year."

ha!

Lynn Ta
 · 
ME EITHER!
  • ]
  • Katie Uhl
     
    Thanks a lot.....

    James L. 
     
    Bridget, I have to teach my curriculum class in 2 hours. Would you like to substitute?

    That would be a "NO".
    Debra Waretz
     · 
    I guess you had enough school.. ha ha ha

    Maureen O'ylor
     
    Admit it Dr. Kelly...you miss the excitement and promise of a new school year...

  • Ok. I miss the excitement and the promise of a new school year. It's days 2 through 184 that I don't miss.
    Maureen O'
     
    Truer words were never spoken...although that last day is pretty exciting...and it is day 189 now....hmmmm...just one of the latest changes to education...gotta go...reading up on my Common Core Standards...

  • No comments: