Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Today's The Day

Facebook Post

Today's The Day

Gorilla Day

Volcano National Park

Rwanda

October 3, 2024



 Today’s the day!!! I am so damn excited. I’ve prepared by going to a personal trainer for five months. I hired a stretch coach. And I’ve had three gel shots to my knees. The guides are meeting and one of them is going to be stuck with me!!!!! Poor guy. But now it’s time to meet the gorillas. I’m so excited, I could throw up.

Mia Hughes
What an experience it will be. Good for you to have put in the work! What motivation.

Jessica Gumm Kahler
So cool!! You are ready. I hope it’s all you wish it to be. Can’t wait to see photos!

Karen Carty
I’m sure your prep will turn into a one in a lifetime experience! You need to compile all of your human photos into a collective showing. Your eye is phenomenal!

Jennifer Hogan
I am sooo happy for you!!! I would love to catch up with you for beers once you're home!

Kathleen Boczar Van Pelt
What an experience!! Enjoy every second, especially knowing all of your hard work to get to this moment!!
Katherine DiSimoni
Very cool 😎So excited for you and jealous! I’m enjoying this trip though
  • Reply
  • Hide
Kathryn Shumaker
Great workout! Now enjoy your regards. So excited for you.

Kathryn Shumaker
How does rewards become regards? The g is not that close to the w.
Cynthia Field
That is a trip of a lifetime. Good for you and all your preparations. I hope you see some. 🤞
Pamela H. Hoy
What a journey you have been on to prepare for this…so happy for you and your guide too; he will love you as you show your gratitude for life, especially for today’s blessing of being with the gorillas. 🥰
Barbara Coffey Morton
It’s going to be everything you have anticipated it to be and more !!!
Marianna Mangan Curran
You are amazing Bridget, you are never to be underestimated. We are looking forward to living vicariously through your photos! The gorillas are the ones who are in for a treat! Stay safe.

Julie Victory
Congratulations on fulfilling a dream of yours. I’m flabbergasted by the amount of physical preparation you needed to do. You’re everyone’s role model. Looking forward to seeing your pix.

Author
Bridget E Kelly
Julie Victory I had to do this prep because I am so damn out of shape. And I didn’t go to the trainer every day. But I did work on my daily step count.
Debra Ward Metz
Aw.! This is so exciting.. I was just watching Jane Goodall on tv the other day.. How inspiring..!! Enjoy..!! 🥰
Gloria Handling
What an exciting experience for you.. Soak in every minute of your new adventure💜💜
Amy Miller Rosenthal
This is incredible, wow! Can’t wait to see all the pictures and hear your adventures!
Ruth Snyder
You go girl!! 👏👏👏
Melissa Kirk
Thank you for sharing your journey. So exciting!

Marilyn Vaughn
Can’t wait to see the photos!
Lisa Altemose
You have worked hard and it’s paying off and that guide is so lucky to be with you!
Peter Zalewski
Enjoy! It’s amazing 🤩
  • Reply
  • Hide
Lori Bermudez
I’m so excited for you!!!
Maureen Patton Reis
Very excited for you - enjoy.
Vanessa Russell
Take it all in and savor every moment … you earned this opportunity, “Dora”🤗

Debbie Griffin
Wow. You go girl. How exciting. Keep us posted.
Kathy Flatley Bandos
Can’t wait to see the pics
Jennifer Ewing
What an adventure!

Kathi Lewis
I am soooo excited for you!!! Be very careful and I hope the gorillas are out for you to see!! Get good pics!! ❤️
Adrianna Gerard Cabrey
Wow how exciting! Can’t wait to see pictures!

Steve Shur
Enjoy. Love your pictures
Patty Leever
You amaze me! Be careful and have fun!
Keith Scarpelli
This is an amazing trip I dream of experiencing. Best of luck with the trainer!
  • Reply
  • Hide
Stephanie Helms
Love! Love! Love! 💗
Christie Phillips Aronow
Sooooooo exciting !

Eleanor Rosatti
Enjoy every minute!!!
Melissa Shanley Yetter
That’s so awesome!
Rosina Rucci
Sooooooo jealous. Wish I were there instead of here unpacking boxes. Be careful and have a ball! Photos awaited with breath held!
Laura Nitsos
Can’t wait to see pics! Enjoy!
Debbie Metzgar
Oh my gosh! Have a fabulous experience!

Debbie Shur
So happy for you!

Scott Thornton
Wishing you great success!
Mary Seaton
Oh wow that is so cool Bridget E Kelly
Heather Maring
So excited for you!!!
Wendy Jacobi
Enjoy!


Betsy Scholz Paugh
That is awesome even to imagine!!

Katie Prible Cole
Good luck 🍀 Excited for you!!
Kristin Murray Nash
Enjoy!

Stephanie Serfass
Living my dream!!!
Chris Arllen Reeder
Very exciting

Jojo Kelly
Deep breaths!!! 🦍🦍🦍
  • Reply
  • Hide

No comments: