Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Losing Her Parents to COVID

Private Message from her to me

 Losing Her Parents* to COVID

 July 2020

 

 

S G:

                  Hello Dr Kelly - I wanted to let you know that my dad died yesterday

                   from complications from covid-19. I am numb, as you can imagine. 

                  Hope you are doing well. ❤️

 

Bridget Kelly:

                  Omg. Are you fucking kidding me. 

                  May I come see you later today or tomorrow. 

 

S G:

                   Well, in addition to this fucking news, I have been dealing with a terrible case of vertigo - I am laying low for a while and feeling crappy. I'll definitely let you know when I'm up for hanging out. 

 

Bridget Kelly:

                  I'm without any words to comfort you. All I can say is, I'm so very sorry. 

 

S G:

                  Thank you, my friend.


* Her mother died of covid in April

No comments: