Wednesday, August 7, 2024

My Aliens

 My Aliens

Not My Enemies

The people who are not on my page:


  • Evangelical christians: they have made me an atheist.
  • Conservative republicans: I don't think they put country first; it's all about their needs.
  • Light beer drinkers: why would anyone bother to drink a tasteless beer?
  • People who do not like to travel.  It annoys me when people tell me that they are not traveling abroad until they see all of their own country. And yet, they never travel around their country.
  • Non readers. 
  • Non voters. I just cant believe that people are that indifferent to their country.  Voting is a right and a responsibility.
  • Conspiracy theorists: they spread too much false information.
  • The Trump family: nothing more needs to be said.


No comments: