Sunday, July 14, 2024

Road Trip 2024 #1


Road Trip 2024 #1

VA

February 16-18, 2024

  • It was Brian's 54th birthday.
  • On Friday night, we went to Devil's Back Brewery and shared flights of beers/
  • Weeks ago, I asked Brian to put together his list of his 100 top songs of all times.  He resistend the assignment and much to my surprise, he had the list ready for me upon arrival.  We spent the weekend talking about our songs.
  • For the frist time, the house was empty. There were no boys. They have become men and have moved on to college and internships and jobs.  I missed them.
  • On Saturday, Cindy, Brian and I drove to Williamsburg, VA to see the field of Presidents' Heads. All of them are rotting away from the elements and it won't be long before this exhibit no longer exists.
  • On the way home, I stopped at the Desperate Times Brewery in PA.




No comments: