Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Best of 2022

 Best of 2022

Books, Movies, Podcast, Plays

There is a lot out there to see, hear and experience. Here is what really caught my attention this year.


Books

1- One Native Voice

2- The Year of Magical Thinking- Joan Didion

3- David Sedaris

4- Japanese kid

5- The Areas of My Expertise- John Hodgman- I've listened to this book towice this year becasue I liked it so much

6- Say Nothing

7- Profile of Ignorance- Andy Borowitz- "Who is the most ignorant person the USA is willing to elect? What brought our county to such a stupid state. Who turned ignorance from a liability to   a virtue."


Movies

1- Duke

2- Elvis- when I watch movies about the rich and famous, I leave with a feeling that I amglad that i am not rih and famous.

3-Fantastic Beast: The Secrets of Dumbledore- I love this whole series of movies.

4- Eifel

5- She Said- some men are dreadful towards women.

Music

1- Wynonna Judd & Waxahatchee - "Other Side"

2- Good Times--Calder Allen

3- Hold My Hand- laggy gaga

4- Fall In Love- Bailey Zimmerman 

5-Son of a Sinner- Jelly Roll

Something in the Orange- Zach bryan

Podcasts

1 The Thing About Helen and Olga-. a mini-series about two dreadful old women

2 The Other Mr. President- This American life- February 27- the story of Zelansky

Bodily Autonomy- The Moth- two stories about women forced to make tough choices about their pregnacies andhealth.

5- Montoray story- Kitchen Sisters

Concerts/Shows

1- Ricki Lee Jones

2- St Patrick's Day comedy

3- Avi Kaplan

4- Macy Gray

5- Tom Rush

6- Devon Gifilian

7- Shomeaka Copeland

8- Joan isbourne

No comments: