Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Road Trip 2024- #2

Road Trip 2024- #2

Central PA

Tylerville, State College, Williamsport, South Williamsport

February 23-25, 2024


  • I  went with Sharon, Glen, Jaye, and Dom to Tylersville, PA. S & G have a cabin right on a river stream.  They just built a second cabin on the site and I was excited to see the new cabin.
  • On Friday evening, we attended a concert at PSU. A student was conducting his graduate concert. He was nervous and very good.
  • Of course, we stopped for  ice cream from the Creamery.  I had to tell the ice cream guy to stop putting ice cream on my cone. The quantity was obscene. But I eat all of it.
  • Our first stop on Saturday was to the Little League Baseball Museum in South Williamsport, PA.
  • We stopped by to see my old Hermna Munster house on Grier Street.  I lived there rom 1981-84.
  • On Saturday afternoon, we went to the New Trail Brewery.  The beer was good but a flight was $14.  That's too expensive.
  • Glenn made a big ass breakfast on Sunday and we left after that.




No comments: