Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Student Comment #62

Student Comment #62

2024


Rich:  Dr. KELLY,  HELLO? ! Hope all is well. ❤️.  I was just wondering if you remember Mrs. Roberts I think her name was. Great physical education teacher in early 90s. I graduated in 95. We were just trying to find her. Not sure if you heard  ,but Bill Reese passed away recently.

Me: She is on facebook.  Go to my friend list and you will find her.  And yes, I did hear about Bill Reese.  He was a good man.

Rich:  Glad you remember me!  That was a great time for me.. Ty

Rich: We were just trying to remember her first name. Lol I said Deb. Couldn't get into your friends list. But incredible traveling posts. Lol. Ty for being awesome in my youth.

Me: Debbie Griffin I forgot that she now goes by her married name.

Rich:  Ahhh ty.


You sent
Write to Rich Varkonda

No comments: