Monday, May 20, 2024

Waiting for the Sun to Set



 Facebook Post

Sitting by the lake, waiting for the sun to set.

+3


All reactions:




Beena Silwal
Hope you are having wonderful time


Bridget E Kelly
Yes I am and I'm looking forward to our Saturday celebration.
Joanne Murphy Pappalardo
These are suitable for framing. Great eye for the art Bridget.


Debbie Green
When you return, I want you get space in a cute little gallery and show your photos from around the world. I will be your manager.
2

Bridget E Kelly
I've lost most of my photos one way or another.

Judith Smith
Loving all the colors of the boats!

Leslie Coren
Beautiful place

Desiree Murphy
Have A Wonderful Time

Karen Langford
You posted many of your pics so they are retrievable...i love the gallery idea!

Kathy Flatley Bandos
Beer 🍺 in hand?

Judy Jackson-Grier
Beautiful photos! Enjoy!

Paula Cassey
Your photos are gorgeous!
Marianna Mangan Curran
Love these photos

William Bill Hughes
Wonderful photos. Thanks for sharing your trip with us.

Stacy Lynn
I love these pictures!!! Happy Turkey 🦃 Day!!!

No comments: