Monday, May 13, 2024

Road Trip 2024 #4

Road Trip 2024 #4

Ocean City, MD

March 25-27, 2024


   I think this is the third time I've stayed at Ocean City, MD and I think it will be my last as this beach area  just doesn't interest me.   I was able to book a king suite with a balcony and an ocean view for only $77/night.  That was a great deal.

  It was cold, windy, cloudy and miserable the whole time I was there.  I couldn't sit on my balcony at all.

  • I spent most of my time hanging in my wonderful hotel room. My bed was so damn comfortable.  The ocean was so loud. The shower was so hot and comforting, I liked hanging there.
  • The ocean was wild and there was a full moon.
  • I had a great seafood dinner at an old crab house.  I had clams, shrimp and crab legs.  I could eat this meal every day.
  • I went to the Sineputextent Brewery and had a flight, of course.
  • Ocean City is mostly high rise hotels.  I don't think there is a single dwelling anywhere. It's really unappealing to me.

No comments: