Thursday, May 30, 2024

It's Been 20 Years

 Facebook Post

January 15, 2014 
Shared with Public
It was 20 years ago that I took a sabbatical and went around the world on the Semester at Sea Program. What a life changing experience.!! Just got back a few days ago from our 20th reunion with Suellen Sorenson  



Bridget E Kelly
Sissy Sayer Staeger when are you going on this ship?

Sam Stein
Hard to believe it was 2 decades ago!

Suellen Sorenson
I sailed 40 years ago and met my husband. I sailed 20 years ago and met Bridget. You meet the best people on Semester at Sea!

Bobbie Wickline
Would have loved to have made it on this one, Bridget Kelly! I know you told me and Kevin about it, but the timing just wasn't right. Hey, what about Penn State vs. Somebody (lol) in Ireland in August this year?????

Bobbie Wickline
Suellen Sorenson, that is so cool that you met your husband AND Bridget Kellyon these cruises!!!

No comments: