Thursday, July 11, 2024

Best Cover Songs


My Best Cover Songs


I decided to put together a list of my top 100 favorite songs.  At first, this was a difficult task but once I got to about 90 songs, so many more songs popped up in my head.  So I decided to divide my list between original artists and cover versions of the songs.  Here is my work in progress:
  1. Hurt- Johnny Cash
  2. River-James Blake- Joni Mitchell
  3. Knocking On Heaven's Door- Raign- Bob Dylan
  4. Sounds of Silence- Disturbed- Simon & Garfunkel
  5. Jolene-  Allison Kraus-  Dolly Parton
  6. Can We Still Be Friends- Mandy Moore- Todd Rudgen
  7. Solitary Man- Matt Forbes- Neil Diamond
  8. Witchita Lineman- Ashley Campbell- Glenn Campbell
  9. I Say A Little Prayer- Celine Gentry- Dionne Warwick
  10. Calling All Angels- KD Lang-Jane Siberia
  11. Billie Jean- The Loreleis- Michael Jackson
  12. We Just Disagree- Home Free- Dave Mason
  13. Who'll Stop the Rain- Girl Overboard- CCR
  14. Lean On Me- Avi Kaplan- Bill Withers
  15. Time After Time- Tuck & Patti- Cyndi Luper
  16. Walking In Memphis- Lonestar- Marc Cohen
  17. You Are My Sunshine- Morgan Stapleton- Jimmie Davis
  18. Tom's Diner- AnnemMayKantereit- Susan Vega    ,
  19. Mr Bogangles- Neil diamond- Jerry Jeff Walker
  20. Can We Still Be Friends- Robert Plant- Todd Rudgren

No comments: