Wednesday, January 11, 2023

Zooming With Annum

Email to friends

Zooming With Annum

August 9, 2022


Friends, one of my students from Bangladesh is coming to DE to study at Wilmington University.  She arrives on August 24 and will be living in Newark, DE.


I am having a zoom meeting with her mother on Tuesday (August 9)  to answer any questions the mother may have.  If you have a moment to step in to this meeting, I would appreciate it.  I am not asking for any commitment.  I just want to show the mother that there is a community of woman who will welcome Annum to the USA.  I will have everyone introduce themselves and then I will set you free or encourage you to stay on the conversation.  

Don’t feel any pressure to attend.  And you don’t even need to respond to the email. But I just want this mother to find some comfort in letting her 21 year old daughter move here.

Thanks and I hope to see you on the zoom.

Bridget

On Aug 4, 2022, at 5:16 PM, Bridget Kelly <bkelly327@gmail.com> wrote:

Bridget Kelly is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Welcome to the USA Annum
Time: Aug 9, 2022 10:15 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada)



No comments: