Thursday, May 9, 2024

Slipping In to Hospice

FB post

March 2023


 I know he is 98 years old and he has cheated death several times. But I wanted him to make it to 100. But now that he has accepted hospice care, I hope he goes quickly and peacefully in to the night.






top okbocaFComments

  • Kathryn T Nicolella
    My feelings exactly.

  • Jeanie Garling
    I told Liam he was President when I was born.

  • eDebbie Metzgar
    Exactly my feelings. Godspeed, sir.
  • Marilyn Vaughn
    A great man and a great humanitarian. ❤️
  • 💙
  • Emilie Davis
    This man is probably going to go do one more volunteer building project before he shuffles off any mortal coil

    • Love

  • b Carty
    I agree. May his life of service, work towards peace and steadfast faith bring him solace as he transitions ❤️

  • Betty Diane Ulrich
    a truly great man
    He deserves to rest high on that mountain


  • Mary Seaton-Love this man. Such a honorable human being.  

  • Julie Victory
    His life of service has few equals. It was with a heavy heart that I read about his decision to be home and with hospice care.


  • Annette Delluva
    What an amazing man! Our hearts🥲💙


  • Susan M Montero
    I heard about Jimmy Carter earlier today 😢- I know he’s up there in age but I’m still heartbroken 💔 over this…that’s awesome that you had the honor of meeting President Carter & his wife Rosalyn- they’re both very beautiful & honorable people


  • cKathi Lewis
    Love Jimmy Carter. Bridget you were the first person I thought about when I heard this news. I agree, please go peacefully. God bless you Mr. President ❤️


  • Katie Uhler
    My feeling exactly. He will always be the shining example of how we should all live our lives . What a GOOD man
    3

  • Leslie Coren
    How lucky they are to have had one another all these years! Peace and love to you in your last days, Mr. President!


  • Sita Romeu-Jeffers
    People of gratitude, peace, and dignity. I am proud they are part of our history.


  • Sharon Kelly Hake
    He created a powerful legacy during his lifetime.

  • Irene Wlodarczyk
    Prayers for this kind and giving man!

  • Michael Steen
    A magnificent life.

  • Joseph Bosak
    Great call Dr. Kelly, I read where he still lives in the same home, walks to the neighbors to play cards on weekends and is a pleasure to guard according to the people who protect his modest home. If someone doesn’t love Jimmy Carter they need to look in the mirror at oneself . That must have been great to meet he and Rosalyn .

  • Steve Shur
    What a great human being

  • Linda Marshall
    I am glad you got to meet him and his wife.


  • Maxwell Kofi Donkor
    Well said Dr.🌅🙏🏽, praying for a peaceful transition. What a generous, benevolent man of dignity💕


  • Carol B. Hall
    He set a VERY high bar for what a gentleman former president should do with his life.

  • Jojo Kelly-  He was the first POTUS I ever voted for, and my first time voting in general. Wishing him peace and love.


No comments: